Benefits of out-of-Court Collection
Benefits of out-of-Court Collection. This time we are going to touch on a very interesting topic about the benefits that out-of-court collection generates. It is common domain information that derives from the health contingency decreed by the Federal Government many sectors have been seriously affected by the temporary closure of all those companies or businesses that do not belong to the essential activities.
Similarly, the “administration of justice” has been limited for cases considered urgent. Consequently, cases which do not relate to cases of urgency, particularly those in which the life, liberty or physical integrity of persons is in danger, are not admissible to the courts for legal settlement. It is for this reason that some persons or companies who are creditors in an obligation and who have not received the payment or payments in their favor intend to wait until the courts reopen to assert their rights and demand that the debtor pay their claims.
However, court proceedings are NOT the only solution to demand the payment of a debt, and that even in this contingency we can make the necessary efforts to recover those credits through out-of-court collection with trained lawyers who will follow up with professional and friendly dialogues with debtors, with the sole intention of reconciling interests between the parties.
In this sense, out-of-court collection has advantages or benefits for the collection of overdue claims. Here are some of them:
- The cost of out-of-court collection is lower than that of court proceedings.
- If the debtor agrees to reconcile interest for the payment of the debt, the time is shorter compared to the time of a trial.
- Out-of-court collection processes are friendly and professional, so they do not affect the business relationship with the client or supplier, unlike a lawsuit that often strains or damages future hiring or negotiations.
- Sometimes the debts are due to communication errors between the parties, so we insist that with a kind and professional treatment these failures can be remedied and continue with a more transparent and secure business relationship for both.
- Finally, if the debtor hides, refuses to reconcile or insists on not paying, the lawyers who followed him will have full knowledge of the debtor, the debit and will be able to gather the necessary elements to prepare a claim for judicial recovery.
Therefore, if you have one or more receivables and are waiting for the opening of the Courts, go to the lawyers of Bandala | Díaz | García to give timely follow-up to your pending cases.