Buy and Contribute to your Afore at the same Time.
Buy and Contribute to your Afore at the same Time. Because the purchase of gifts or presents for the family, as well as the invitations to the cinema are common during the holidays decembrinas and of Day of kings, it is important to keep in mind that the National Commission of the System of Saving (Consar), with the aim of joining efforts to promote the voluntary savings of Mexicans, incorporate within its application “Afore Mobile” the program of “GanAhorro “, under the motto “Saving no longer costs you!” , the purpose of which is that when purchasing products or services online through the application, a percentage of the purchase will be paid into the Voluntary Savings sub-account of the Retirement Fund Administrator Account (AFORE), without implying a payment by the saver, since the difference is granted free of charge.
Currently CONSAR, has the participation of various brands such as: Cinépolis, Bestbuy, Spotify, Telcel, AT&T, Movistar, Unefon, Virgin Mobile, Microsoft, Playstation, Nintendo, VRIM, Facturafiel, etc., and of course many more brands are expected to join.
To get the benefits that this program offers it is important that you are registered as a Retirement Fund Administrator, you must do the following steps:
- Login to the Aforemóvil app.
- Click on the “Services” icon.
- Select the “Save with Benefits” option.
- Choose the GanAhorro icon and click “Continue”.
- Accept the Privacy Notice and automatically enter the GanAhorro portal operated by Gestopago.
- Choose your favorite product to be able to observe the amount of Voluntary Savings that will go to the AFORE account. For example, when you pay 140 pesos for two cinema tickets, you will receive 36 pesos of Voluntary Savings in your AFORE account completely free of charge.
- Consult the history of all purchases and track the Voluntary Savings accumulated for each purchase made.
Voluntary savings options are many and varied, but sometimes they are unknown, being an issue of great importance for the future, therefore in Bandala, Díaz, Garcia invites you to Buy and contribute to your Afore at the same time to know more about the voluntary savings and the benefits that the institutions grant you.